How it works.
It all begins with a simple search… EASY AS 1, 2, 3…
- STEP 1 : Click here to search for a London tutor in your area with the right experience, qualifications, and at a price that suits you. Browse tutor profiles and to choose your preferred match.
- STEP 2 : Then, contact us so that we can connect you to your selected tutor!
- STEP 3 : Finally, we will ask you to register for FREE here so that we can help your child to unlock their potential as soon as possible!
Why SENsational Tutors?
To help with
- building confidence and self-esteem;
- academic and/or challenges;
- social and/or emotional challenges.
We specialise in supporting those diagnosed with, or with possible:
- Asperger’s Syndrome
- Global Developmental delay
- Language, Communication and Processing challenges
- or other additional needs.
Where and who?
Our tutors are based all over London, including Westminster, Chelsea, Canary Wharf and Richmond! Our innovative matching process matches you to one of our tutors in your area. Members of our friendly, expert team include:
- Reading Recovery Specialists;
- Maths and numeracy Specialists;
- Qualified SENCos;
- Dyslexia Specialists and assessors;
- Autism Specialists and assessors;
- Early-years Specialists;
- Behavioural and learning therapists (including ABA, CBT, growth/ fixed mindset).
22/03/2018As a tutor, it was wonderful to find an organization which also valued empowering each student.
07/03/2017My children had a great week at camp and most importantly they enjoyed learning which is not always the case.
06/07/2017I am very lucky to be part of the team at SENsational tutors! I have enjoyed every minute of it;
10/10/2017As a tutor, it was wonderful to find an organization which also valued empowering each student.
Director, Joanna Gibbs
Joanna’s career working with children started when she worked as a behaviour and educational advisor for the National Health Service. She has an exceptional understanding of the primary years curriculum and the training, experience, and skills necessary to be able to plan and deliver exceptional educational and behavioural support to all children and families.
Following attendance at the University of Leeds where she completed her undergraduate degree in Linguistics and Phonetics, she enthusiastically worked as a Behavioural Needs Assistant within a NHS multidisciplinary team in Coventry, UK.