Please register your interest in working through SENsational Tutors
For your application to be considered, you must:
1. Be a fully qualified teacher with QTS
2. Have at least 6 years specialist SEN experience
3. Have additional SEN/SEND training with autism (ASC), ADHD, mental health needs, dyslexia, PDA, dyspraxia or other SEN/SEND
4. Ideally be a qualified SENCo or (former) Head of School
5. Have at least 10 hours available per week to provide sessions in person (ideally more). This is due to the number of enquiries we receive from prospective clients
Please follow steps 1-4 below to register your interest in working as a tutor through the company.
Please note that due to unprecedented number of enquiries, we are only able to respond to enquiries (including direct emails and phone calls), if you have completed these steps.
1. First, please add your details below: *