I am a fully qualified teacher with approximately 15 years of experience working with children and adults in the UK and abroad. I hold qualifications including:
- Supporting children with difficulties in reading and writing English
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)
- Post-graduate certificate in Education (PGCE)
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- a qualification in Life Coaching and
- certificate in Behavioural Science
all of which I find extremely valuable when teaching and helping learners cope with social, emotional, behavioural and learning challenges.
Both in the UK and abroad, I have had the privilege of teaching, coaching, mentoring and supporting learners with complex learning disabilities including Dyslexia, Dyscalculia, Autism, ADHD, OCD, Bipolar disorder and PDA.
Apart from these, I have worked abroad to teach and support over 600 students learning English as a foreign language.
Finally, I run a life coaching consultancy which works with children and adult clients to provide services ranging from career coaching, to confidence / self esteem support, and coaching to overcome addictions.